X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Historic Trucks
    • Dec 2015
    • 5.1.x

Login problems/issues v5.1.10 vbulletin cloud

Some users are having trouble logging in, I also had this a few days back.

When you login it excepts your login you are seen in whos online but it doesn't allow you to do anything and also doesn't show your user name top right hand corner.

Is this a know problem or how do I fix it.

We have got one user who just cant get on.
  • Bryanb
    • Sep 2003
    • 4.2.X

I thought that the vBulletin forum was where we are supposed to ask for assistance when something goes awry. I have basically the same problem with vBull 4.xx and no one has bothered to get involved.
    Overnight, something seems to have happened to one of my forums. I can't log on to the public forum. I fill in my user name, password, and when clicking "log

I hope this is not a sign of the times - that the forum has become a ghost town. Some interaction from the staff here would be truly appreciated.
    ~ Master of my own Domain ~

Comment

• Historic Trucks
      • Dec 2015
      • 5.1.x

Bryanb yes I thought that this was where we got our help from too.
      As a very new purchaser I need help with this as I have got people who cant log on.

As a brand new site I am getting people walking away because they cant access the site. NOT HAPPY

Comment

• Bryanb
        • Sep 2003
        • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Historic Trucks
        Bryanb yes I thought that this was where we got our help from too.
        As a very new purchaser I need help with this as I have got people who cant log on.

As a brand new site I am getting people walking away because they cant access the site. NOT HAPPY
        That is a real shame. I have been a customer since 2003 with several licenses, and it seems that the customer support here has been drying up recently. Back in the day, you'd have a problem, post it, and a slew of people would chime in and help out. Now? Not much.
        ~ Master of my own Domain ~

Comment

• Historic Trucks
          • Dec 2015
          • 5.1.x

Thank you to the Vbulletin support staff for making some changes. They have made a settings change that should force all browsers to serve a fresh page and not potentially an old cached copy. Please see if this improves the situation.

Comment