X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WillsC
    • Mar 2015
    • 5.1.x

CP user options not working? and quotes issue

If I go to CP then users and search for a member the page comes up with their information. At the top of the page under the pull down menu of "quick user links" If I say select "send private message to user" I get " Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message." Is this a known issue?

If I make a comment to a persons post and try to quote a "word" I get this "word" I can use quote marks in posts no problem, just not in a comment?
  • Mark.B
    vBulletin Support
    • Feb 2004
    • 6.0.X

Both of those ar eknown issues at the moment...the PM link in the admincp points to the old vB4 link and needs updating.
    The comments issue is also know, not sure when either of these are due to be fixed though.
    MARK.B
    vBulletin Support
    ------------
    My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
    My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• WillsC
      • Mar 2015
      • 5.1.x

Thank you, that saves me trying to fix something I didn't break

Comment

• glennrocksvb
        Former vBulletin Developer
        • Mar 2011
        • 5.7.X

Originally posted by WillsC
        If I make a comment to a persons post and try to quote a "word" I get this "word" I can use quote marks in posts no problem, just not in a comment?
        I have a fix for that. See Quotes in Comments Fix in my signature.

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment