X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Flash04jv
    • Aug 2015
    • 5.1.x

Error Uploading Image - Single User

We have one user who cannot upload an image. He gets this "Error Uploading Image". I had him email me the photo, I tried it and it worked just fine. I increased our attachment size for jpegs (which is what he has) anyway and it still won't work for him.

Anything I can do to help him? He cleared his cache, cookies, and everything else he said. He can upload to the forum from his work but not at his home. Doesn't seem like a VBulletin user setting problem to me but I don't know what to have him try now.
  • Flash04jv
    • Aug 2015
    • 5.1.x

He said he is using Windows 7 at home and work. With Internet Explorer 11 at home, and Internet Explorer 10 at work which is able to upload from. I had him sign in using a test account to try and it didn't work, so it's not a user setting I don't believe.

Comment

• glennrocksvb
      Former vBulletin Developer
      • Mar 2011
      • 5.7.X

It could be a browser setting/add-on that prevents uploading to work.

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment

• Flash04jv
        • Aug 2015
        • 5.1.x

Having him check and I told him to try a different browser.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...