Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zenyos
    • Sep 2015
    • 5.1.x

Can't edit background colors for content entry/quick reply or activity stream

Hello, new user here.

edit:nvm
    Last edited by Zenyos; Tue 22 Sep '15, 9:55pm. Reason: solved
  • Flash04jv
    • Aug 2015
    • 5.1.x

Without testing it before I go to work, try changing the colors in the group 'PostRepliesandComments' Style Variable Editor. Seems like this is the area that should help you.

I start at the top and start going through them, changing them to neon green or something that stands out until I find the one I want.

Are those screen grabs of your VB Cloud site? It looks much different than ours, looks like before we went to VB Cloud.

Comment

• Zenyos
      • Sep 2015
      • 5.1.x

The screen grabs are from other posters that I could find who had similar issues. They show the areas that I have been trying to change the color of.

​I've been through PostRepliesandComments. I just looked again; the only stylevars that are the same color as my current activity stream and quick reply box (#FFFFFF) are Thread View Avatar Border and post_controls_quote_active_text_color. I have tested the latter previously just to be thorough, but considering the names of both of these I doubt they are what I want. It seems there simply aren't any available to edit the areas I want without going into additional css.

Thanks for the reply.

Comment

• Zenyos
        • Sep 2015
        • 5.1.x

nvm

Last edited by Zenyos; Tue 22 Sep '15, 6:51am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...