• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tradingvip
    • Jul 2015
    • 5.1.x

Suggestion for vBCloud

Hi guys. Please close thread if my statement is incorrect, but:

How is it that with vBCloud I can't edit the icons in the categories? This is something essential for the design (IMO), and it doesn't really make much sense having to pay 250$ for the license, just for that feature (that is one that I want to implement - I understand that the 250$ license also encompasses other features as well)

Can you guys please implement this feature? I will really appreciate
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Actually in vBulletin 5, you can't directly edit the icons for the categories either. For some reason that functionality was removed. You can update them via CSS both in Cloud and Connect though.

See this thread here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...forum-category

With cloud there is an additional step where you have to upload the images via the vBCloud File Manager within the AdminCP. This will give you the URLS for the images that you can use in the CSS.

Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• tradingvip
      • Jul 2015
      • 5.1.x

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
      Actually in vBulletin 5, you can't directly edit the icons for the categories either. For some reason that functionality was removed. You can update them via CSS both in Cloud and Connect though.

See this thread here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...forum-category

With cloud there is an additional step where you have to upload the images via the vBCloud File Manager within the AdminCP. This will give you the URLS for the images that you can use in the CSS.
      Thanks

Comment