X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheGLForum
    • Jul 2014
    • 5.0.X

Critical Error

I just received a CRITICAL ERROR message below when attempting to access my forum (TheGLForum.com) Critical Error

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please check back in 24 hours.

Why?
  • fitchicksunited
    • Dec 2014
    • 5.1.x

My board was having this same issue as well. Moderators have reported that it goes in and out btw critical error and regular loading. Right now I can access the site without a problem but that's not the case for everyone. Please advise.

Comment

• fccorp
      • Apr 2015
      • 5.1.x

Same here. Obviously issues going on but they should post it somewhere so we're alerted. If it is posted, please let us know where to start looking.

Thanks,

Comment

• Dale D-FL
        • Jul 2014
        • 5.0.X

Same here. Been getting the same message periodically for the past couple of days.

Comment

• glennrocksvb
          Former vBulletin Developer
          • Mar 2011
          • 5.7.X

You have to enable debug mode in root and core config files to see the actual error.

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment

• Lisa0413
            • Mar 2015
            • 5.1.x

Same error (no issue reported earlier by members - just started around 3PM ET for our site). What's going on w/VB Cloud - anything of which we should all be made aware? Cheers! Lisa
            Last edited by Lisa0413; Mon 22 Jun '15, 11:35am.

Comment

• fitchicksunited
              • Dec 2014
              • 5.1.x

Can we even do this with vBulletin Cloud 5? Debug mode? Root folder? I don't even think we can access that with a cloud account as it's simply pointing the server to the software.

Comment

• fitchicksunited
                • Dec 2014
                • 5.1.x

Here is a pic of what one of our mods keeps getting.

Comment

• glennrocksvb
                  Former vBulletin Developer
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 5.7.X

Originally posted by fitchicksunited
                  Can we even do this with vBulletin Cloud 5? Debug mode? Root folder? I don't even think we can access that with a cloud account as it's simply pointing the server to the software.
                  Oh you can't. I forgot this is vBCloud. You need to contact vB staff.

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment

• fitchicksunited
                    • Dec 2014
                    • 5.1.x

I reported this to JIRA, they said it needs to be reported on the support forum... So basically, no one has an answer?

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
                      vBulletin Support
                      • Aug 2002
                      • 5.7.X

Development team is aware of the issued with the Cloud service and have been investigating these. If anyone is still having issues, please open a support ticket (not a JIRA) so we can see easily which sites are still affected.
                      Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
                      - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment