Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sherm
    • Aug 2014

When attempting to change logo...

When I attempt to change the logo, I click on "Edit Logo" and it takes me to the page of the test banner I have above it. I have tried several times. In the meantime, I will take the test ads down and see if that allows me to change the logo, but of course I will eventually be putting up actual ads so I need to now why this is happening.
  • sherm
    • Aug 2014

So I just deleted the test ads that were directly above the EDIT LOGO button and when I click on EDIT LOGO it take me away from my forum and to the website of the test banner ad I have. Please advise.

Comment

• sherm
      • Aug 2014

I went back and held down CTRL while I clicked on EDIT LOGO...that allowed me to change the logo, except when I tried to upload it, it runs for a minute and gives me a 504 ERROR....tried a few times with several logos and keeps happening

Comment

• sherm
        • Aug 2014

Now I have really done it! Whatever I just did with the log editor caused the site to not look right. It is all now a jumbled mess.

Comment

• glennrocksvb
          Former vBulletin Developer
          • Mar 2011
          • 5.7.X

Can you post a link to your forum?

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment

• glennrocksvb
            Former vBulletin Developer
            • Mar 2011
            • 5.7.X

It looks like your site is configured to have CSS stored as files (which I think is disabled on vBCloud?) and all the CSS files return 404 error.

Code:
            <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/core/css/0/0/1/4/2/3//style00016l/1424912153-main-cssnormalization.css">

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment

• sherm
              • Aug 2014

Glenn, is that something I might have did by accident? How do i correct it?

Comment

• Wayne Luke
                vBulletin Technical Support Lead
                • Aug 2000

I have updated your site so the style is applied properly. Please let me know if there are any further issues.
                Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• sherm
                  • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
                  I have updated your site so the style is applied properly. Please let me know if there are any further issues.

Thanks!

Comment