Lost payments.php in upgrade for subscriptions ... /settings/subscriptions generates an Invalid Page URL message ???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gregwatson
    • Jan 2005

Lost payments.php in upgrade for subscriptions ... /settings/subscriptions generates an Invalid Page URL message ???

I had a forum redirect to the payments.php for subscriptions. With the change to channels/upgrade, I have lost the redirect. However, I can not find the new payments.php and a search of the forum yielded a post from Wayne Luke that suggested

>>When you have paid subscriptions available, a tab will appear on their settings page that lists them...
    >>Specifically - /settings/subscriptions
    >>Add that on to the end of your forum URL and it will link to the page where they can purchase.

www.barrreport.com/settings/subscriptions generates an error message ... the Settings link titled User Settings is also generating an error message.

The message is "Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message. "

Thanks,
    Greg
    Greg Watson
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

Hi greg, let me see if we can't get this sorted for you

Comment

• Zachery
      Former vBulletin Support
      • Jul 2002

It wasn't what I thought it was, but we're still looking into it. I'm going to open a ticket on your account

Comment