X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dale D-FL
    • Jul 2014
    • 5.0.X

Bandwidth Question

What is up with the bandwidth tracker? I have watched this thing go from as much as 26000 Mb to like today 16000+Mb. We have virtually no pictures uploaded thru our site other then Photobucket using direct link rather than IMG link and we delete Temporary posts every 10 days. There is no way we are using this much Click image for larger version

Name:	bandwidth 1-5-15.PNG
Views:	119
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	4248048
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

Deleting posts doesn't save bandwidth. You should keep your old topics/threads.
    I'll have someone review your logs again and see if we can figure it out. Though I wouldn't be overly worried. The worst that can happen is you get moved up to the silver plan.

Also, be aware, that your bandwidth usage is monthly, not yearly, even if your plan is yearly.
    Last edited by Zachery; Tue 6 Jan '15, 8:20am.

Comment

• Zachery
      Former vBulletin Support
      • Jul 2002

We've manually looked at your logs, and you should be fine. two things to remember. Your bandwidth usage is a monthly limit. Right now you're on track to use maybe 3gb of bandwidth for the entire month. This is about 12% of your allotted usage per month. You're far under the usage limits.

Don't feel the need to delete images, or not host them on your site, and please don't feel the need to delete old topics.

Comment

• Dale D-FL
        • Jul 2014
        • 5.0.X

Zachery, thank you so much for clearing this up. I was under the impression that the 25G was an annual amount of usage and not a monthly. Now that I understand we can use up to 25G per month it looks like you will be stuck with us forever..lol Thanks again for your reply and explanation.

Comment

• Zachery
          Former vBulletin Support
          • Jul 2002

Glad we got this resolved.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...