X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • usmcveteran8152
    • Oct 2014
    • 5.1.x

Photo Albums?

I have the permissions set to on to allow users to create albums. I have seen a couple "posts" show up in the new topics and todays topic search. When I click on it its blank. If people post in there it shows they were last to post and it shows what they posted in their activity in there profile page but nothing in the album post itself.

I created a test Album myself and made it public and again it showed in the whats new searches and when I click on the title it shows me nothing too. Why is this? How do I get it to work properly?
    Thanks.
    Last edited by usmcveteran8152; Thu 20 Nov '14, 8:15am.

Related Topics

Collapse

• TheGLForum
    Posting a Photo Album
    by TheGLForum
    I have been playing around with Photo Albums and not exactly sure on the best way to deliver the photo album in a post. It would see like once you have created a photo album (in My Profile/Media) you...
    Sat 25 Oct '14, 3:34am
  • Carrfixr
    Album uploads
    by Carrfixr
    A user just uploaded a picture to his album and it showed on the new content module on the forum. Clicking it brings you to the album page
    I thought this was a bug that was recently fixed?...
    Sun 3 Jun '18, 5:43am
  • tracks78
    Disabling albums?
    by tracks78
    I find that a fair number of folks somehow are able to create albums and spammers seem to take advantage of the fact that this is hidden from view and not prone to the same scrutiny. It shows up as Special>Albums...
    Mon 3 Aug '20, 10:03pm
Working...