X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nickjtrahan
    • Oct 2014
    • 5.1.x

Google search optimization

Is there a way to change the Header and description information when finding your website on Google? For example, here is what's currently showing for my website, Hyrulewarrior.com
    Hyrule - Forums

www.hyrulewarrior.com/

Home. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above ..

I'd like to change the top header to "Hyrule Warrior" instead of Hyrule - Forums, and change the description to something else.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Nick

• usmcveteran8152
    • Oct 2014
    • 5.1.x

Not positive but sign up for google webmaster tools and see if that will let you do iy

Comment

• jdj
      • Jan 2009
      • 5.1.x

Originally posted by nickjtrahan
      Is there a way to change the Header and description information when finding your website on Google? For example, here is what's currently showing for my website, Hyrulewarrior.com
      Hyrule - Forums

www.hyrulewarrior.com/

Home. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above ..

I'd like to change the top header to "Hyrule Warrior" instead of Hyrule - Forums, and change the description to something else.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
      Nick
      Isn't that information coming from the metainformation on your site? If you go to your landing page (which might be forums) turn site builder on, choose "edit page", then "save page" you are given options, one of which is to save the Meta Description. Isn't that coming from there?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...