X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • usmcveteran8152
    • Oct 2014
    • 5.1.x

Contact Us email not working

I have a few email questions. First and most importantly I have tested our "contact us" pages email and it is not coming to me when used. I went into the settings (sitename/URL/contact details) and placed my email in the "Contact us email" section. I also went to the Email Options page and have "enable email features" set to on.

My other question is once the email is working properly can I put a comma to separate email addresses to have it sent to more then one address?

Thanks

ETA: I have also changed the "webmaster email" from the default to my own and also have made sure that the option to let unregistered users use the contact us set to on as well and still no luck with it working.
    Last edited by usmcveteran8152; Thu 30 Oct '14, 12:40pm.
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

No, it doesn't take multiple email address.

We're looking into some issues with our mail services, though I don't have anything else to report. I'll try to run some mail diagnostics on your account later and follow up with a ticket. If you don't get any of that, please respond to this thread or start a ticket with my attention.

Comment

• usmcveteran8152
      • Oct 2014
      • 5.1.x

I was wondering if there are any updates? as of this moment the email is still not currently working. Thanks

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

I sent you a diagnostic email, can you tell me if you got it?

Also, what emails are you expecting to be getting?

Comment

• usmcveteran8152
          • Oct 2014
          • 5.1.x

The registered owner (I am an admin for him) said he would forward me the email in a little bit. I guess I don't understand what you mean but what emails are we expecting to get? Its another way for people to contact Admin, depending on settings that may be only way for someone to make contact (if user is banned, we stop allowing new people to register, ect). I had it set up to require email confirmation as well but since the email is not working people aren't getting that message and if they try to us the contact us we wont get it. Plus since it does not give them an error message it appears like we don't care. we already had one member who knew another member that was having issues contact us because the other email is not working.

Comment