X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheGLForum
    • Jul 2014
    • 5.0.X

Posting a Photo Album

I have been playing around with Photo Albums and not exactly sure on the best way to deliver the photo album in a post. It would see like once you have created a photo album (in My Profile/Media) you should be able to embed the entire album within a post, rather than have to select multiple photos from the album. I like that option, but what if I have 30 photos in an album and just want to post the entire album? There really is not an elegant way to do this, that I can find.

Also, when adding photos from an album into a post, I have re-enter a description for each photo. It is not pulling the description from the album.

Also, when editing a photo album (adding new photos), if you click the EDIT link rather than Add Photos, it behaves very differently. If you attempt to add more photos from the EDIT construct, you are warned that you can only upload X photos per post.

Overall, the photo handling is pretty good, but looks like it could use some polish.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...