X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Little Devil
    • Oct 2014
    • 5.1.x

Help with reputation system?

I am setting up my new forum and the reputation system is very confusing and doesn't make any sense to me. How come there is no option to leave someone a positive or negative reputation on the forums? Also how does one gain reputation power if there isn't even an option to leave someone reputation. This is very confusing. Any help would be great. Thank you.
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

The reputation system is effectively the Like system, right now content can only be liked, which gives reputation.

Comment

• Little Devil
      • Oct 2014
      • 5.1.x

So how many likes does a person need before their bars under their name start filling up? And how many reputation points are each like worth?

Comment

• TheGLForum
        • Jul 2014
        • 5.0.X

Is there documentation somewhere on the reputation system?

How much reputation does each bar represent? How many "likes" do you have to accumulate to get a bar?

Comment

• Little Devil
          • Oct 2014
          • 5.1.x

Originally posted by TheGLForum
          Is there documentation somewhere on the reputation system?

How much reputation does each bar represent? How many "likes" do you have to accumulate to get a bar?
          That is what I am trying to find out myself, but can't seem to find an answer on that one.

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
            • Jul 2008

There is no documentation, best I can tell each "like" is 10 points but the bars underneath are on some sort of sliding scale, there is no "x points" per bar number.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...