X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheGLForum
    • Jul 2014
    • 5.0.X

A lot of potential

After spending about 5 weeks working with vbCloud, I can see a lot of potential for this service. Overall, I am very pleased with the service. There are a lot of things I would like to see added and/or fixed, but the response from vBulletin support has been as good as any I have ever experienced.

I am considering another vbCloud site for another business and would love to be able to manage both from a central Admin area. I know this is something that has been discussed. My question is, if that ability is ever added, would I be able to merge two existing vbCloud sites into a new multiple-site management environment?
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Each site would have its own Site Builder and AdminCP. I doubt that will ever change. However when we add the capability to have multiple sites on the same customer account, you'll be able to manage those sites and their packages all through a unified Cloud Console.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• hawkerau
      • Oct 2007

I'm of the same thought with the vB Cloud service. I think the biggest thing missing is mobile app support. At least Forum Runner. A real let down, I'm hoping the powers that be see the light.

Comment

• Mark.B
        vBulletin Support
        • Feb 2004
        • 6.0.X

We're hoping to add some form of mobile support in the future.
        MARK.B
        vBulletin Support
        ------------
        My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
        My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...