Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Graeme
    • Aug 2014

Cannot delete message notifications

As an administrator of my site, I do not seem to be able to delete any of my messages. I am allowed to go through the process of selecting "all"and deleting. Or I can try to delete line by line. At first this seems to work. However, as soon as the page gets refreshed, or I close the browser and come back in, all the messages are still there.

Whilst this is not a major issue for now, it is annoying nevertheless and will become more of a problem as the site becomes busier.

Any assistance is appreciated.
    Thanks
  • Graeme
    • Aug 2014

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I still cannot get rid of my notification messages.

Originally posted by Graeme
    As an administrator of my site, I do not seem to be able to delete any of my messages. I am allowed to go through the process of selecting "all"and deleting. Or I can try to delete line by line. At first this seems to work. However, as soon as the page gets refreshed, or I close the browser and come back in, all the messages are still there.

Whilst this is not a major issue for now, it is annoying nevertheless and will become more of a problem as the site becomes busier.

Any assistance is appreciated.
    Thanks

Comment

• Mark.B
      vBulletin Support
      • Feb 2004
      • 6.0.X

This shouldn't be happening.

Can you please submit a support ticket, including your admincp login, so we can take a look?

MARK.B
      vBulletin Support
      ------------
      My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
      My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• Graeme
        • Aug 2014

Thanks. I have submitted a support ticket today as I still have the problem

Comment

• Zachery
          Former vBulletin Support
          • Jul 2002

This is due to a bug, I've reported in the tracker and responded to your ticket.

Comment