X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • atmoseng
    • Mar 2014
    • 5.0.X

Deleting Replacement Variables

Hey VB Team. I'm having issues deleting a replacement variable. I can't tell if it's a system glitch or if this is my own mistake. I'm trying to customize my own style in the channel tab bar. I created the rule using Firebug in Firefox and changed some of the CSS elements. It is now permanently stuck looking like this (see attachment 1), even when I restore the CSS settings to the original code I found with Firebug. When I try to delete the variable it gives me this message (see attachment 2).

Please help! Thank you
  • atmoseng
    • Mar 2014
    • 5.0.X

Here is a larger image of the message I get when I try to delete the replacement variable.
    "The action could not be completed, please try again and if this occurs again please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message."

Comment

• Lynne
      Former vBulletin Support
      • Oct 2004

Just create a new style in Style Manager > Add New Style. You'll want to also set it as the new default in AdminCP > Settings > Options > Style & Language Settings > Default Style. Then Clear System Cache.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...