Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DeeperImage
    • Nov 2001

Issues with Recaptcha and Logo modification

Feels good to be back after a very long hiatus from the forums. I have to say I really love the idea of the hosted solution! I am running into a few weird issues when trying to make changes and updates, perhaps some rust on my part too could be to blame.

1. When trying to change the site logo it just won't accept any image I try to use, and I verified that I am below the 320pix width limit. Error is: "Error uploading the logo.
    Please try again"

2. When trying to enable ReCaptcha I get this error - "That action could not be completed. Please try again, and if this occurs again please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message"

Cobbcountyforums.com
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

Hello-

At this time there is a bug preventing changing of Human verification. We are working on it and will hopefully have a fix in the next release or two.

As for the logo the problem is likely due to the settings in Attachment Manager. The logo must also meet the requirements set for the file type in Admin CP -> Attachments -> Attachment Manager. Please increase the max width, max height, and max file size for all common image formats (PNG, JPG, GIF)

Please also note there is a bug so the Max-Height and Max-Width are reversed. For simplicity sake I suggest setting them both to the same value, 2048 is a very good modern value, with 1600 perhaps being the smallest value I would choose.

As for the max file size that is up to you but I would add at least one zero to the default value.

Comment