Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lille L
    • Oct 2007

Account and "splitted" password ?

My forum is now up and running one the cloud system.
    The old admin account is in place (userid 1) and everything is working in the forum. But, when I choose edit. It askes for admin authentication. When I type the same password, as I just logged in with/I am logged in with - the log in failed. The error message, is "Log in failed". But I am still logged in with my admin account. All is working, accept from the admin panel properties.

Have anybody met this problem? That the account is working, but not in the admin panel?

(I got all the admin choices, up in the navbar, so the account seems to be in the right usergroup)
  • glennrocksvb
    Former vBulletin Developer
    • Mar 2011
    • 5.7.X

Is that admin account named "ibadmin"? That's the admin account in vBCloud that is for vB Staff only.

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment

• lille L
      • Oct 2007

No, its my "old" adminaccount.
      The wird thing is that the username and password is the same, as before the migration. And it shows all the correct adminpanels.
      When I teste vcloud, I didnt have to confirm my password when I (fex) clicked adminpanel or style. Now I get the confirm window, and when I type in my password (as works in the ordinary login) i get log in failed.

It has to be wrong password, because - if I type to many times, I get locked out for 15 min.
      So I dont dare type the password more, after 3 lockouts

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
        vBulletin Support
        • Aug 2002
        • 5.7.X

Can you try again now please?
        Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• lille L
          • Oct 2007

It works It was the &, that trouble it

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
            vBulletin Support
            • Aug 2002
            • 5.7.X

Your site hadn't been fully updated to use your own URL in the Cloud Console. So when you were trying to login it was sending the request to a different URL that you were on hence the issue. I updated the URL for you so you should now be OK going forward.
            Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
            - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• lille L
              • Oct 2007

Thank you so much!!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...