• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mark_anderson_us
    • Dec 2014
    • 5.1.x

Adding Second Super Admin

Hi Guys

I need to add another admin who can see the entire admin CP (esp e-mail users, search for users, view stats)

I gave him admin but he gets very basic permissions. Searching web seems he needs to be a super admin?

How do i do this?

Thanks

Mark
  • glennrocksvb
    Former vBulletin Developer
    • Mar 2011
    • 5.7.X

Go to AdminCP > Usergroups > Administrator Permissions, click Edit Permissions (for the target user) and then choose Yes for the permissions you want to grant to the user then click Save.

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment

• mark_anderson_us
      • Dec 2014
      • 5.1.x

Originally posted by Glenn Vergara
      Go to AdminCP > Usergroups > Administrator Permissions, click Edit Permissions (for the target user) and then choose Yes for the permissions you want to grant to the user then click Save.

I've given the user in question every conceivable permission and he still does not see the full admin control panel

Comment

• Mark.B
        vBulletin Support
        • Feb 2004
        • 6.0.X

What permissions are missing?
        MARK.B
        vBulletin Support
        ------------
        My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
        My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• mark_anderson_us
          • Dec 2014
          • 5.1.x

I think I found it. Found the "Administrator Permissions Manager". Waiting to hear back from user

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...