X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WillsC
    • Mar 2015
    • 5.1.x

Adding admins to vB support.

How do I add several admin users from my forum to have access to posting on this support forum?
    Last edited by WillsC; Tue 8 Dec '15, 7:43am. Reason: Typo
  • BigJim
    • Aug 2015
    • 5.1.x

I know the answer to this. I did it not too long ago for a couple of my guys.

Go to your account "members area" in the vbulletin site. Go to Priority Forum Support. Its on that page. Looks like you can add up to 3 by entering their email addresses. They can register in this forum using those emails.

Comment

• WillsC
      WillsC commented
      Editing a comment
      Jim thank you for your feed back, however we are using vB version 5.1.10. on their cloud. I dont see any members ares, nor priority Forum Support. could it be that you are on on the connect? Else give me more help to find the "members area"

Thank You again

Wills
  • BigJim
    • Aug 2015
    • 5.1.x

We are on the cloud as well.

You need to log in to the vb website, not the support forum. https://www.vbulletin.com/en/customer/account/login/

You can get to the members area from there after you log in. Hope that helps.

Comment

• WillsC
      • Mar 2015
      • 5.1.x

Jim. Thank you Sooooo Much, it worked exactly as you said it would. TY again.

Wills

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...