X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trendri
    • Mar 2012

Business Idea Forum (Trendri.com)

Purpose: Its a Small business ideas discussion forum and how to earn money including small business starting-up, where people can share their ideas about business.
    Goals: We wish to reach alot of potention users who are intrested to share ideas or ask question about business.

Trials: I have used Vbulletin 4 software but to be sincere i am really more comfortable with VB5 features. With vb5 it has been really easy for new users to participate and register in the forum, the forum also looks easy to navigate. I have play around with the Vbulletin 5 software and its really ok except for some few cookies error that logout users, or when you are login you will be auto logout.

Addons Used: No addons is been used on Trendri.com every customization was made with the dafult vbulletin settings and style.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.JPG Views:	1 Size:	149.3 KB ID:	4382693

Kindly tell me what you think about the forum, what need to be added or remove.

Thanks.
    Attached Files
    Make Money Forum |Insurance Forum |Personal Finance Forum | Personal Finance Q & Ans
  • Neil009
    • Jun 2018
    • 5.3.x

Pros:
    The slider at the top is used amazingly.
    Trending topics will be helpful for all.
    Lots of discussions and categorization for proper management

Cons:
    The white background looks dull to me

This is just my personal opinion.

Comment

• Trendri
      • Mar 2012

Thanks very much for the review. And also i will work towards the white background color and see what fit and looks better.
      Make Money Forum |Insurance Forum |Personal Finance Forum | Personal Finance Q & Ans

Comment

• Trendri
        • Mar 2012

I loof forward for more suggestion so i can improve the design.
        Last edited by Trendri; Fri 8 Jun '18, 6:21am.

Comment

• Mrs.T
          • Nov 2007
          • 6.0.X

I like your animated channel icons and the pop up 'share' button is very unusual, never seen that before.

I agree it looks very pale maybe put a darker colour, like your dark blue, for your category headings just to divide it up a little?
          Last edited by Mrs.T; Thu 7 Jun '18, 11:20pm.

Comment

• Trendri
            • Mar 2012

Mrs.T Thanks for your review, and also your view and that of Neil009 are not bad at all. I just add category headings to divide each category. What do you think about this design?

Last edited by Trendri; Sat 9 Jun '18, 4:42pm.

Comment

• Mrs.T
              • Nov 2007
              • 6.0.X

It's looking good. Personally I'd still go a bit darker to give more definition but we are all different on what we like and others might disagree.
              ​​​​​​We have a green theme to ours and our dividers are dark:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180609-075827.png
Views:	673
Size:	117.7 KB
ID:	4392942

Comment

• Trendri
                Trendri commented
                Editing a comment
                Your green design looks beautiful, green as always been one of my best design for website. Can your drop your site url let me access.

• Mrs.T
                Mrs.T commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you it's just the vBulletin default style with colour changes
                Link removed as no longer needed
                Last edited by Mrs.T; Mon 9 Jul '18, 3:39am.