Clear All
  • Mattwhf
    • May 2016
    • 4.2.x

Web Hosting Forum

Hello,

I'm Matt, one of owners of Forum Web Hosting

My web hosting forum: http://forumweb.hosting

ForumWeb.Hosting is a growing web hosting forum where hosting providers and webmasters talking about web hosting, also it's a great place to share your web hosting plans to webmasters, web designers, internet marketers who is looking for a good web hosting provider with best features to host their websites.

The purpose of building this hosting forum is to store my web hosting techniques and also I want to have a new face for web hosting forums that, when you visit it you will not feel bored with text and text on forums, instead of that, it will be attractive images about shared, VPS or dedicated server images... So I added forum thumbnail and short description under each forum and make it look like a website than a traditional forum that you have not ever seen somewhere else before.

Our goals are to target web hosting providers and webmasters all around the world, come and join for discussing everything related to websites, web hosting.

We used some addons and more custom addons for our forum like custom title, custom friendly URL mod, custom blocks on forum homepage,...etc. All the addons was created from vB experts on vbulletin.org. I would like to send a "Thank" to them who create great Mods for me.

Once again, our forum is located here: http://forumweb.hosting

Here's a screenshot:

Click image for larger version

Name:	forumwebhosting.png
Views:	511
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	4345422

If possible, I look forward to reading your opinion on my forum layout, logo, colors and its content.

Thank you!
    Attached Files
    Web Hosting Forum - Learn web hosting and offering your web hosting plans for free!
    Tranh phong cảnh, tranh nghệ thuật đẹp, bếp từ nhập khẩu chất lượng cao!
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Very nice forum. You're using vBulletin 4 correct? Is the front page custom or are you using template changes for the Article system?
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Mattwhf
      • May 2016
      • 4.2.x

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
      Very nice forum. You're using vBulletin 4 correct? Is the front page custom or are you using template changes for the Article system?
      Thanks for sharing your thought about our forum!!

It is strange when you even don't think or doubting it's not vBulletin 4 forum. If you don't believe it's vB4 then you can open our web hosting forum and viewing its page source and easily realize that I have upgrade to latest vB 4 version some days ago when received email notification from vB team.

The front page was customized which we can point whatever forums to sections or into templates we want. I think it's not necessary to use article system while the forum can solve that as well.

I hope vB team will have more updates and good features for vB4, a version that I consider it's very good to use, easy to control and more features to have a good forum.
      Web Hosting Forum - Learn web hosting and offering your web hosting plans for free!
      Tranh phong cảnh, tranh nghệ thuật đẹp, bếp từ nhập khẩu chất lượng cao!

Comment

• tranceup
        • Jan 2005
        • 5.0.X

Hola usted puede crear algo similar para vbulletin 5?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...