X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megabink
    • Jan 2012
    • 4.1.x

MegaThemer

Hi guys and gals just want to showcase my forum which i wanted to do last year but due the lack of time (always working or busy) i finally found the time to add it.

MegaThemer.net
    Is a Widows 7,8,10 customization forum which is around 4 years online and offers free themes and other stuff like software,graphic designs etc...
    I started on vB 4 for four years ago and updated to vB 5 in 2014.

Purpose.
    Nothing special actually just have a nice community with lots of friendly members who share their graphic skills and share the same interests.

Goal.
    I don't have the ambition to have the biggest forum or to have the most members or traffic on my forum nor does money income from ads,for me are 100 or 200 active members more than enough.
    The main goal for me is to further customize my forum and learn more php and if i have the time for it create addons for vB 5.

Addons.
    Only 2 and some CSS and template modifications...Cute PostMan Notification that have i re-coded to fit my needs and RepliClock Current date and time on main navbar.

Link to my site.

Just follow the link and browse between the forum skins and the forum of course and tell me what you think.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Forum - Windows 7-8 Custom Themes - MegaThemer 2016-02-09 20-02-32.png
Views:	225
Size:	531.5 KB
ID:	4338142

Attached Files
    Last edited by megabink; Thu 21 Jul '16, 11:04am.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...