• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • christon26
    • Jan 2009
    • 3.8.x

Digiscrap Forum

Digiscrap Forum

Purpose: The purpose of my site is to create a community for digital scrapbookers and scrappers to discuss, advertise, request anything digital scrapbook related, showcase layouts, projects and products and more.

Goals: The goals of my site are the same as above

Trials: Not only have I gained a lot of knowledge as I built my site but it has also been trial and error figuring out which additions and mods my members do and do not like....which is always a work in progresss as I love to try new things.

Addons Used: A LOT (far too many to list) and a few custom mods lol but the main ones are DragonByte Tech (12 mods) | Forum Runner | Geek Advertising Banner System | Global Threads VB3 | Lv vB Event Forums | Moderators Advanced Permissions | Pedro!'s Post Report Manager | Popup Private Messaging | Quick Account Switch | Selective Forum Filter | Signature Ignore System GOLD by BOP5 | Stop the Registration Bots | Subscription Notification System | Username Management | vbStopForumSpam | [U.S. Military Life] Staff Application
    Digiscrap Forum (vBulletin 3.8.7 PL2)
    HunnyBee Design (vBulletin 3.8.7 PL2)
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...