vBulletin on site5?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Craig A
    • Apr 2000

Thanks chap - site5 already fixed it for me Weird how their system gave me two different names - I was gonna try it, but I guessed it would know what it was doing!

Anyway, still playing with it at the mo - might be going with another hosting option - nothing against site5.com who I would recommend to anyone reading this - it's just i've been made an offer I can't refuse

Comment

• TotalBS
      • Apr 2000
      • 4.2.X

where might you be moving to?

I want to feel out all my options of hosts. My current one does not 'support' MySQL. I'm going to be installing it anyway, but I'd prefer a host that actually supports it.

Brian Shea (G+)
      FallenBrothers.com and SevenSages.com

Comment

• Craig A
        • Apr 2000

A chum is starting their own hosting company - i'll be the first site onto their servers - the guinea pig if you will. For this, i'll be getting an exceptional deal When he goes public, you can bet i'll announce full details if i'm still happy...

Comment

• JimF
          • May 2000

We just got our T-1 here at work today; this is actually my first web-voyage from my own desk. My boss said I'd be able to host my site here if I wanted. We're moving all of our currently co-located web servers here tomorrow, so I'll see how the speed is here. There are drawbacks, like my limited knowledge, but it will be FREE. That's a heck of a tradeoff!

We'll see...

Good luck with your "guinea-ing", Craig!

Later

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...