Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Arathorn
    • Jan 2002

Want to share a Dedicated Server?

My forums has outgrown my Ventures Online 350 account. VO has offered a dedicated server at a special price for me, but its too expensive for me to afford alone. I'm looking to share this server with others. Your site can be either large or small, and we'll share the costs accordingly.

Alternatively, if anyone else has a dedicated server on VO they'd like to share, I'd be interested in hearing from you. Please contact me as soon as possible at: [email protected]
  • steven
    • Jun 2000

Why not get a VPS solution from them, as it will be much cheaper than a dedicated box.

-Steven

Comment

• Cloughie
      • Feb 2001

Originally posted by Arathorn
      My forums has outgrown my Ventures Online 350 account. VO has offered a dedicated server at a special price for me, but its too expensive for me to afford alone. I'm looking to share this server with others. Your site can be either large or small, and we'll share the costs accordingly.

Alternatively, if anyone else has a dedicated server on VO they'd like to share, I'd be interested in hearing from you. Please contact me as soon as possible at: [email protected]
      get in touch with me. I am looking to move from them because a Vo dedicated is costing me too much as I use 70 gig a month currently.

If sharing with someone would soften the cost I might think about it.
      www.wannabebig.com
      www.wannabebigforums.com
      www.atlargenutrition.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...