Anyone know a good "small" host with great support?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

Anyone know a good "small" host with great support?

I'm not against paying more for good support and customer service, a host that will get to know you by name instead of a number. A host that doesn't lie to me and claim "Unlimited" disk space or bandwidth when they know they can't and won't provide such. A host that if there's a problem they'll call or email me before taking my site offline. Are there any hosts like that left?
  • Mark.B
    vBulletin Support
    • Feb 2004
    • 6.0.X

Originally posted by Joe D.
    I'm not against paying more for good support and customer service, a host that will get to know you by name instead of a number. A host that doesn't lie to me and claim "Unlimited" disk space or bandwidth when they know they can't and won't provide such. A host that if there's a problem they'll call or email me before taking my site offline. Are there any hosts like that left?
    Mine's all of that but it's UK based. www.nimbushosting.co.uk
    MARK.B
    vBulletin Support
    ------------
    My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
    My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
      • Jul 2008

Thanks, but yes I should have mentioned, needs to be in the USA.

Comment

• In Omnibus
        • Apr 2010

If you're good with Linux-based servers I've used In Motion Hosting with great success. They don't do Windows.

VPS Hosting is a Virtual Private Server environment with dedicated resources for RAM & CPU on a High-Availability server with 99.99% uptime.
        Last edited by BirdOPrey5; Fri 12 Jan '18, 2:05am.

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
          • Jul 2008

Originally posted by In Omnibus
          If you're good with Linux-based servers I've used In Motion Hosting with great success. They don't do Windows.

https://www.inmotionhosting.com/vps-hosting
          Who is your main point of contact there?

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
            • Jul 2008

I ended up on Total Choice Hosting. So far, so good.

Comment

• webmastersun
              • Oct 2013
              • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Joe D.
              If you need a good hosting plan, I can suggest you some hosting providers they are my forum Mods and I also am having clients that hosting with them. Great support and didn't have downtimes. Even you can get support via livechat or Skype like chatting with a friend.
              Last edited by webmastersun; Fri 9 Feb '18, 9:11pm.
              Best Internet Marketing Forum & Webmaster Forum for webmasters and Internet Marketers discussing and trading!

Comment

• Final Kaoss
                • Nov 2006

He said he already found one.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...