Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know a good "small" host with great support?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know a good "small" host with great support?

I'm not against paying more for good support and customer service, a host that will get to know you by name instead of a number. A host that doesn't lie to me and claim "Unlimited" disk space or bandwidth when they know they can't and won't provide such. A host that if there's a problem they'll call or email me before taking my site offline. Are there any hosts like that left?

Originally posted by Joe D. View Post
    I'm not against paying more for good support and customer service, a host that will get to know you by name instead of a number. A host that doesn't lie to me and claim "Unlimited" disk space or bandwidth when they know they can't and won't provide such. A host that if there's a problem they'll call or email me before taking my site offline. Are there any hosts like that left?
    Mine's all of that but it's UK based. www.nimbushosting.co.uk
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.4.4 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Thanks, but yes I should have mentioned, needs to be in the USA.

Comment

If you're good with Linux-based servers I've used In Motion Hosting with great success. They don't do Windows.

https://www.inmotionhosting.com/vps-hosting
        Last edited by Joe D.; Fri 12th Jan '18, 2:05am.

Comment

Originally posted by In Omnibus View Post
          If you're good with Linux-based servers I've used In Motion Hosting with great success. They don't do Windows.

https://www.inmotionhosting.com/vps-hosting
          Who is your main point of contact there?

Comment

I ended up on Total Choice Hosting. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe D. View Post
              If you need a good hosting plan, I can suggest you some hosting providers they are my forum Mods and I also am having clients that hosting with them. Great support and didn't have downtimes. Even you can get support via livechat or Skype like chatting with a friend.
              Last edited by webmastersun; Fri 9th Feb '18, 9:11pm.
              Best Internet Marketing Forum & Webmaster Forum for webmasters and Internet Marketers discussing and trading!

Comment

He said he already found one.

Comment