When I install vbulletin appears blank page

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paperinik4
    replied

Dear Mark.B, I'm doing various tests from ver. 5.1. the 5.6 version of php and in the current 5.3 version has appeared to me the following error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '=', expecting ')' in /home/bmqstpfm/public_html/includes/functions_misc.php on line 759[/QUOTE] Now we continue with 5.4 and see what error me. Having found the right combination error is 5.5 and is divided receive the entry form at last code. Thank you for your kind attezione but I think it was my provider to put the highest version of php namely the 7.0 recommended by vbulletin site. Maybe you will not read well. I do not know but we did spend time me and her. Thanks again and I hope that they no longer need help.

Leave a comment:

• paperinik4
    replied

Dear Mark.B,

I tried them all versions of php but I always reference the same error. She has an original vbulletin config.php that I can go ??? My will is messed up: Appearance answer. She is a webmaster for the event ???

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by paperinik4
    The current version I have installed until a few days ago is the php 4.2.3 with the server brought a 7 but I can wanting to decrease to 5.4.0 What should I do ????
    If you are running vBulletin 4.2.3, then you need to be running one of the following versions of php:

No other versions will work.

Leave a comment:

• paperinik4
    replied
    The current version I have installed until a few days ago is the php 4.2.3 with the server brought a 7 but I can wanting to decrease to 5.4.0 What should I do ????

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    What is the current version of both php and vBulletin that you are currently using?

Leave a comment:

• paperinik4
    replied

Dear Mark.B, As I wrote earlier, I put at the beginning of the line php she suggested and I appeared the following on-screen error:
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/bmqstpfm/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 5320
    Now what should I do ???? Appearance and pricisa a clear answer on how I must move on. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Dear Mark.B,

Which instructions you are talking about ??? Compiling the config.php until a few days ago it worked.
    The instructions in my post above.

Leave a comment:

• paperinik4
    replied
    Dear Mark.B,

Which instructions you are talking about ??? Compiling the config.php until a few days ago it worked.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Dear Wayne Luke and Mark.B, We add the suggeritami line by Luke, I get the following error on screen: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/bmqstpfm/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 5320 What does it mean ??? And what shall I do ??? Thanks I look forward to your instructions.
    That means you have not added the line correctly.
    You need to follow the below instructions PRECISELY, and include ALL the code in the box.

Add this in your /includes/config.php under the <?php line at the top:
    PHP Code:
    ini_set("display_errors"true); 

Leave a comment:

• paperinik4
    replied

Dear Wayne Luke and Mark.B, We add the suggeritami line by Luke, I get the following error on screen: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/bmqstpfm/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 5320 What does it mean ??? And what shall I do ??? Thanks I look forward to your instructions.

Leave a comment:

• paperinik4
    replied

Dear Mark.B, I saw in the install / install.php folder actually the installation files there. Now I do not know if there was an error during upload. However I am currently uploading the 4.2.4 version and vediamos and so many times I can fix it. I wanted to know three pieces of information: 1) The Italian language is fine that the 4.2.3. ??? If not where can I fix it ??? 2) The config.php file is configured as for 4.2.3 right ??? 3) Lastly, I wanted to know if there is much difference with the previous version Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    The install.php file is always present in the /install/ folder.

If you are certain yours isn't, then either you've accidentally deleted it, or else something has gone wrong with your download.

Download a fresh copy of the files from the vBulletin members area.

Leave a comment:

• paperinik4
    replied

Dear Wayne Luke, I tried to install the next version of vbulletin, but in the install folder does not exist the install.php file. Where can I find it ???? Also the line that I was given to her, namely: ini_set ( "display_errors", true); where it needs to be inserted into the config.php ??? I put it in the end but nothing has changed. Always blank page me. Appearance as usual as soon as its notize thanks

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You need to use vBulletin 4.2.5 with PHP 7. vBulletin 4.2.3 will not work with that version of PHP. Installation for 4.2.3, 4.2.4 and 4.2.5 are the same.

Unfortunately, we do not provide support in Italian at this time.

Leave a comment:

• paperinik4
    replied

Dear Wayne Luke, In my server it is installed php 7 and I have the version 4.2.3 vbulletin, if I lower the php version there are no problems down with the 5 okay ???? Currently on vbulletin 4 .2.3 it is installed php version 5.4.0. I tried to install the 4.2.4 version of vbulletin but I could not find any guidance on the installation in Italian. In addition the installation of vbulletin 5 is still not recommended because there is not a complete translation from all'ialiano. Since I only know the Italian as a language. Sorry if my English is not perfect, but it is helping me Golle translator. Thanks and I am waiting for your reply soon.

Leave a comment: