Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skut
    • Apr 2000

Cihost vs Site5

http://www.cihost.com <---- I've been using these guys as a development server environment for a good while.
    They're servers are fast and technically I have no complaints. The servers stay up etc.
    However, trying to speak to a human being who has at least a smidgen of techinical knowledge has been a real problem.
    They have tried to circumnavigate this problem by asking that every request be submitted via they're support website. And then nothing happens. ARRRGGHH! Sorry I'm venting.
    So site5 looks promising to me - same sort of service offerings, just wondering what the customer service is like. Any reports from the field?

Thanks

Conor
    Attached Files
  • Mafukie
    • Apr 2000

hell yea !

I posted on the help desk and they gave me an answer under 24 hours I'am very pleased with site5.com and I was just lucky I asked the right person for what a good host is

Comment

• MattLight
      • May 2000

I agree!

Hi all!

One of our current customers clued me in on this thread. I just want to let you know that if you have any questions at all, feel free to email me directly at [email protected]. I would be more than happy to answer them for you.

We're looking forward to working with you!

Best Regards,
      Matt Lightner
      [email protected]

[Edited by MattLight on 05-14-2000 at 10:13 PM]

Comment

• Mafukie
        • Apr 2000

one thing tho...

when I got my credit card statement it was a bill for the whole year...

I wish they charged monthly like an ISP...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...