Advice RE: Hosting for VB & Teamspeak 3.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • InFi[D]eL
    • Jul 2006
    • 3.5.x

Advice RE: Hosting for VB & Teamspeak 3.

I am sure this has been asked before so do forgive me but forum search results are often naff and this is no different.

I am looking at a cost of approximately £250 per anum for my teamspeak and to host my VB and it seems so darn high!

I was hoping people in the know may have a suggestion for a better option that's cheaper, it seems silly to pay company A one sum to host VB then company B a separate sum for my Teamspeak.

I would appreciate some advice on other options that may be cheaper. Thank you.
  • Alex - Arvixe
    • Mar 2013

In most cases you should be fine with going with the same company though it is going to require 2 separate services with that company (Probably a shared hosting account in combination with either a VPS or an actual Teamspeak server if it is offered - Most likely a VPS if going with the same company).

Teamspeak can run on both Windows and Linux so you should be fine there though really, cost is going to come down to the number of active users on the Teamspeak server (how many are online at once).

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...