X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheGunners
    • Apr 2015
    • 4.0.x

Advice please for .NET and vBulletin Hosting in Europe

I need a hosting for a new web site, but it must have ASP.NET 4.5 preferable IIS 7, must be able to run MVC 4 web sites, have a MS SQL Database, and also support the latest vbulletin version

We developed it entirely in Asp.Net 4.5 using Sql Server. We have incorporated membership, profiles, and use file uploading, specific permission on directories through roles, etc. etc. Our app also generates subscription based mail outs.

We have looked into shared hosting, virtual private servers, and dedicated hosting. Each has benefits and drawbacks. If we go with shared hosting (the simplest solution), we are not sure we will have to required control over the hosting options (directory permissions, etc). If we go with vps, we may get more control, but then it is a bit more complicated to set up and manage, and if we go dedicated (which I am not sure we are ready for) it is expensive.

Having said all that, we have looked at the following and would like to know what kind of experiences other have had with them (or can recommend any others):

- hostforlife.eu - they seems the best plan that suits my requirement, they have different data center, especially in Europe. Their plan is also interesting and affordable

- ukwindowshostasp.net - they have UK datacenter and european datacenter, but the price seems higher than hostforlife.eu.

- asphostdirectory.com - this is my third option.

Anyone experience with them? Thank you for your help
  • mrgeek88
    • Apr 2015

Currently, in 2015 I've hosted my 3 websites at Hostforlife.eu which is more reliable service provider and they've a quick customer support for troubleshooting basic and advanced needs. They give facilities of fastest servers, great storage and backup, creating and manage website and ASP.NET hosting etc. They assist you 24 hours. You can customize everything according to your need choose your own backup.

Comment

• starme
      • Aug 2011
      • 4.1.x

do you know each other? lol

Comment

• donald1234
        • Oct 2011
        • 4.1.x

Originally posted by starme
        do you know each other? lol
        Same person, looks like an advert for that hosting company.

Last edited by donald1234; Sun 12 Apr '15, 3:29am.

Comment

• donald1234
          • Oct 2011
          • 4.1.x

Originally posted by TheGunners

Anyone experience with them? Thank you for your help
          Yes, I have tried them, kept going offline and little or no customer service.

Comment

• orangebutter
            • Apr 2015
            • 5.1.x

I use and recommend you to host on HostForLIFE.eu
            They support the latest of ASP.NET, latest MVC, support iis 7 or 8, and have mssql database

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...