Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SteveMR2
    • Oct 2000

Hosting ...

I just wanted to let you guys know where I'm hosting my sites. board.mr2pages.com is hosted at dreamhost.com. Dreamhost has to be one of the most reliable hosting companies out there. They have great prices and great support.

I'm thinking about getting a dedicated server from catalog.com . Does anybody have any experience with them??? I love dreamhost to no end, but its becoming very cost inneficient to continue hosting with them at $50 bucks a month per account.
  • George L
    Former vBulletin Support
    • May 2000
    • 3.8.x

check out webhostingtalk.com vb forums, and search for catalog.com - i personally stay away from catalog.com since after initial correspondance with sales about a query about their raq specials back in April 2000, they just stopped responding after i asked why then ended the special 1 day earlier than advertised and right before i signed up - no response on several occassions ... so now i am with rackspace.com which is alot more expensive but service and support has been great.

also here that dedicatedservers.com and vservers.coma re nice.

I also looked at hostpro.com and a hostpro company, dedicatedhosting.com which i got a nice quote for recently

others i know have had good experiences with catalog.com - so it's up to you.
    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...