X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vmg
    • Apr 2007

Require feedback on web hosting configuration

Hi

We are running a forum with 125,000 registered members. Daily there are 10,000 unique visitors on the site. There are around 80,000 threads and 2,50,000 posts

we are on VBulletin 3.8 at the moment. I am planning to upgrade the forum to VBulletin 5 shortly.

Please let me know if the following web hosting configuration will help us to run a fast and reliable forum.

---Processor: Intel Xeon E3-1240 Quad Core Sandy Bridge
    RAM: 16GB DDR3 SDRAM
    HD1: SATA Drive (7,200 rpm) (+500 GB 7200 RPM SATA hard drive)
    SSD: No SSD Drive
    HD2: SATA Backup Drive (+500 GB SATA (7,200 rpm))
    GUARD: Guardian Continuous Data Protection (+250GB Storage) (+MySQL Plugin) (+Guardian cPanel PlugIn) (+Continuous Backup Schedule) (+No Disk Safe Data Encryption Required)
    ControlPanel: cPanel/ Web Host Manager - Fully Managed (+Softaculous) (+Server Secure)
    ExtraIp: Public IP Addresses (+1 Public IP Address)
    ----

Thanks
    Kartik
  • Mark.B
    vBulletin Support
    • Feb 2004
    • 6.0.X

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You will also have to select the specific

forums that you wish to have access at. You'll need to have your customer number and password to

access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.
    MARK.B
    vBulletin Support
    ------------
    My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
    My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...