Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GuyS24
    • Jan 2013

New to Vbulliten Software

Hello community and thanks for offering your time and support. I am a webhost for a free forum. I have learned well how to use ACP panel editing wrappers, style sheets and macros. I want to get serious with my Webhosting and use proffesional forum boards and having someone oversee the software installation & updating. Now the issue here with me is know "Nothing" about Starting a Hosting project to use Vbulliten. So my question is: Whats my check list look like for putting this all together. Like "Vbulliten for Dummies". Someones telling me use a Desk Top, host it yourself, Someone says use your HP Pavilliong7 Laptop, has more memory then desk Top, so it's conflicting and now I'm confused, lol, So could someone explain what I need to know to make this happen? What hardware/Software/V1, V2. V3, etc?
    Thanks so much for any help. I run a Nascar Site, which is exploding with new members, and my free server was hit with DOS Attacks and created issues for log on. So, I cant afford to have my members, as an Admin, to experience this at all, or on a regular basis. I want security, I want to expand My experience with Webhosting. This Nascar site I feel, will be the Racing site of the future, and I feel without the right affordable Forum Software & Vb, and knowledge, I can not accomplish this mission to create the ultimate Member Discussion Forum.
    Thanks in advance for any and all help with this.
    GuyS24~
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...