• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • e.acuay
    • Jan 2013
    • 4.2.X

Deploying several instances of vbulletin automatically

Hello!

Actually I'm posting this on behalf of the company I work for. There we have about 70+ instances of vbulletin that are being slightly customized (style, email server, etc.) At the moment the process of deployment of updates to all this instances is being done manually, but at this number it really takes a lot of time to cope with this.

I would like to know if someone run in a similar situation, how you solve the problem of running the updates automatically, perhaps with the help of a build system, and if there is a way for the installation script to read the configuration automatically from a file, or something similar, so we can deploy the forums using for instance jenkins or a similar tool.

Thanks in advance for your help!
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

If you still have problems after doing this, send an email to [email protected]. Please include your user name, the email address you registered with and your customer number so we can fix the problem.
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...