• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tariq Rathore
    • Mar 2008
    • 3.8.x

WHMCS web service help and get 6 months free hosting

Hello Folks,

I am quite problem i just brought hosting they allowed whmcs and webservicehelp but i am familir with that someone here who just help me little bit so i will be great full

1) my whmcs promo code does't works it's show error

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms
    and my disk not works here support.evrythng.info

my hosting company email me this

support.evrythng.info

That is your helpdesk.

You must cname:

support.evrythng.info => support.webservicehelp.com

This has not yet been setup in your DNS (instructions for this setup are in the welcome email) so it does not load.

Once you configure DNS properly and page loads the login creds are:

username xxxxxxxx
    password yyyyyyyy

webdisk* is for cpanel... once you CNAME your support url, webdisk.support/evrythng.info will not be valid.

webdisk.evrythng.info will be the valid URL and you'll login to that using your cPanel login details.

Thank you.

If someone help me i will provide him/her 20 g.b hard disk and 40 g.b bandwidth for 6 month free
    Last edited by BirdOPrey5; Wed 21 Nov '12, 4:14am. Reason: removed username / password
    Mortal Kombat Nexus
    Pleae read before buying Ryan
  • betterthanyours
    • May 2012

You really should take out your username/password from a post and only disclose to someone who will actually take up the offer.

I would undertake this for you however, I don't need hosting
    http://www.unrealkillers.com | unrealtournament 1999 | siege | combogib | bunnytrack | instagib ctf

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...