X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Terry2424
    • Aug 2008
    • 3.8.x

Tim @ Nimbus

I have been searching for a host and found one. Tim @ Nimbus has been highly recommended by members. Tim contacted me after I have been asking questions in regards to Nimbus as a host.

The members were right, the customer service is excellent!

After a few emails, Tim answered every question and I was sold.

Immediately after purchasing my hosting solution Tim was in contact with me to get some VB info to set up my forum.
  • betterthanyours
    • May 2012

Glad you found a host. I still think you are paying way over the odds (I'm not a hosting company so I'm not trying to pry away sales). But hey, as long as you are happy
    http://www.unrealkillers.com | unrealtournament 1999 | siege | combogib | bunnytrack | instagib ctf

Comment

• wii
      • Sep 2000
      • 3.8.x

Nimbus is the best host I've used, and trust me, I've tried many. Sure you pay more than a shared host, but the performance and reliability is worth the price, even so, I wouldn't call it expensive, I get most of my money back from members and clients.

Comment

• alemcherry
        • Jun 2006

Originally posted by betterthanyours
        Glad you found a host. I still think you are paying way over the odds (I'm not a hosting company so I'm not trying to pry away sales). But hey, as long as you are happy
        I would disagree with that. I would consider £17.50 reasonable, especially if the forum is meant to make some money. A better, faster hosting is a lot more important than saving a few $, if you are looking to build a community.
        Hosting Coupons: Hostmonster @ $3.95 and 20% off Mediatemple

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...