• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ztx
    • Sep 2014
    • 5.0.X

Hosting site for start up forum

Hello everyone,

I’m looking for a hosting site where I can install the latest version of the vbulletin and launch my startup community.
    At this moment I don’t have any members so I’m looking for a small hosting plan but still be able to grow if I need a little more.

I have a hatchling plan from hostgator but their tech support is completely nonresponsive so I’m just going to cancel my plan there.

I’m able to install vbulletin by myself but wouldn’t mind a hosting company that is familiar with vbulletin if I run into any trouble.

I appreciate any advice or guidance on my venture.

Z
  • webmastersun
    • Oct 2013
    • 4.2.X

Originally posted by ztx
    Hello everyone,

I’m looking for a hosting site where I can install the latest version of the vbulletin and launch my startup community.
    At this moment I don’t have any members so I’m looking for a small hosting plan but still be able to grow if I need a little more.

I have a hatchling plan from hostgator but their tech support is completely nonresponsive so I’m just going to cancel my plan there.

I’m able to install vbulletin by myself but wouldn’t mind a hosting company that is familiar with vbulletin if I run into any trouble.

I appreciate any advice or guidance on my venture.

Z
    I have 2 suggestions for you
    About hosting, you can choose from one of hosting providers on my Web Hosting Offers section on my forum

I know most of people used to have difficulty in getting members for a new forum.

I'm offering banner ad with low cheap on my internet marketing forum to increase forum members/visitors for your forum. If you are interested, please let me know

All hosting companies are familiar with vBulletin thus you don't need to care about it more. just choosing a good hosting suite to your requirement. It's enough for you

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to leave your messages here, I will support you.

Cheers,

Last edited by webmastersun; Tue 30 Sep '14, 5:57am.
    Best Internet Marketing Forum & Webmaster Forum for webmasters and Internet Marketers discussing and trading!

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
      • Jul 2008

If you plan to run VB5, have you consider vBCloud?

Comment

• webmastersun
        • Oct 2013
        • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Joe D.
        If you plan to run VB5, have you consider vBCloud?
        Do you know some sites running vBCloud?
        If ok, PM me some, I'd like to know or have a test

Best Internet Marketing Forum & Webmaster Forum for webmasters and Internet Marketers discussing and trading!

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
          • Jul 2008

Some example vBCloud sites are-

These are all test sites from support reps.

Comment

• ztx
            • Sep 2014
            • 5.0.X

Thanks for your replies.

I managed to get my site operational.

I appreciate your responses. BTW, I really like that Sedona theme/template specifically with the background graphic.

Z

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...