X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • liamwli
    • Feb 2012
    • 4.2.X

MeHost

Has anyone tried http://mehost.co.uk with vBulletin? I heard that they are quite good, but wanted to check
  • alemcherry
    • Jun 2006

With an alexa rank of more than 1 million, this host get very little traffic and in all probablity, should be managed by a single person from a reseller account. Unless you are that person, I recommend keeping away from such unknown hosts and going for a well known host.
    Hosting Coupons: Hostmonster @ $3.95 and 20% off Mediatemple

Comment

• AdrianH
      • Sep 2007

It's just a spam post. Liam is the forum admin at that site.

Comment

• Ace
        • Apr 2004
        • 4.2.X

He's also created threads to say how awesome they are.
        My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
        vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• Deathjam
          • Aug 2006
          • 3.8.x

i wouldn't really call them awesome, and i wouldn't trust a host who couldn't even be bothered to proof read their legal documents after doing an obvious copy and paste of a template, either that or they are exceptionally **** at geography.

one example(i could pick from many errors on their site):

15. Governing Law/Disputes
          . The Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of United Kingdom, exclusive of its choice of law principles, and the laws of the United States of America, as applicable. The Agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods. EXCLUSIVE VENUE FOR ALL DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE AGREEMENT SHALL BE THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS IN OUR COUNTY, AND EACH PARTY AGREES NOT TO DISPUTE SUCH PERSONAL JURISDICTION AND WAIVES ALL OBJECTIONS THERETO.
          My Site: INFJs.com

Comment

• AdrianH
            • Sep 2007

Indeed that site and Liam's own hosting effort breach a swathe of UK and EU laws, the list of offences is quite something.

Comment

• MeHostUK
              • Jul 2012
              • 4.2.X

Hello,

I am Alexander, the CEO and founder of MeHost, MeHost are a small host and we are still in beta stages, soon we will start a adwords account, and from then on advertise. Liam ('liamwli') is a forum member who is a admin, and help and runs our forum, he is really good at managing the forum as well. He him self is a client (M reseller) so don't see why he would advertise us.

As for our site, we have over 150 clients and over 400 domains hosted on our server, about 200 domains are our clients and where the other 200 are resellers clients. Also we get 1500 unique hits to our main website per day.

Out terms are not copied or anything , they have been legal bought from http://www.hostlegal.net/ , as we are in beta we haven't finished them yet.

Any questions, please PM me.

Cheers

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...