Best Hosting for vbulletin forum?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You would need a VPS with a dedicated 2 Gigabytes Memory and decent CPU allocations for your site at the minimum. Having access to memcached and an SSD OS drive would help as well. Best bet is something that allows you a decent level of burst usage on the CPU per month. A dedicated machine would give you the most flexibility but there are hosts out there with auto-scaling VMs that come close.

With your current host, you can probably speed things up a little using Cloudflare. However since vBulletin is dynamic, it might not amount to much and won't relieve any database related speed issues.
    Last edited by Wayne Luke; Fri 6 Jun '14, 11:42am.

Leave a comment:

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    Looking for quality hosts and unlimited hosts are mutually exclusive. Only shady hosts would claim to offer anything "unlimited" since that is impossible. Honest and more reliable hosts lets you know the limits up front.

Leave a comment:

• webmastersun
    started a topic Best Hosting for vbulletin forum?

Best Hosting for vbulletin forum?

Hello,

My forum on current hosting is running rather slow, I want to find a new hosting, unlimited features and stronger than current one.

what is your suggestions?

please give me any advice

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...