Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boyskaut
    • Jun 2011

reliable seo hosting providers

Are you aware of any trustworthy SEO hosting providers in Europe?
    I have heard aseohosting is great and secure, what would you say about them?
  • Loco.M
    • Mar 2005
    • 3.5.x

The only "SEO" a host can do is make sure your site is up.. which all host should do.
    Never heard of that company, try searching webhostingtalk.com
    -- Web Developer for hire
    ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

• sivaganesh
      • Oct 2010

People say, hosting with Class C IP is seo friendly.

I would say, those are hypes.
      Google says, it doesn't even look at IP - According to Matt Cutts, "even if there is one genuine site hosted in a server with hundred of spammy sites, the genuine site is considered in Google .
      | College student forum | Men beauty and Health Tips | Dress Forum [IPB] |

[For 6 Months] Unlimited vB Upgrades + $50 AWS CloudFront CDN (billed in my account) + vb.org Mod Installs - PM me. 2 Spots

Comment

• abelotasmith
        • Jan 2012

I don't have any idea about Europe. But i think Godaddy.com is the best website for hosting.

Guys this is my first post in this forum and i just want to know where is the introduction thread in this community?

Comment

• Irishcream
          • Jun 2011

I have read many positive reviews of aseohosting company, why not trying them to see if they are as good as they are spoken about?!

Comment

• Drrugo
            • Jul 2011

Aseohositng provides their hosting plans with many C class IP addresses which don't cost much.
            Live chat is active and and helpful.
            They look o'k for me.

Comment

• hostingyou
              • Jan 2012

Using multiple ip's isn't going to increase your ranking anymore the search engines got smart, and they will find out and ban your site permanently so I wouldn't do it, you can do things like submitting them to search engines, keywords, paid advertising, I've had very good luck on Facebook advertising, but not on Adwords

Comment

• alemcherry
                • Jun 2006

Hostgator owns SEOhosting.com which is the only service from a popular web host. However, I would also agree with the general opinion here. Class C IPs and linking your sites together is an old trick. Also, with IPv4 address exhaustion, dont waste the valuable resources
                Hosting Coupons: Hostmonster @ $3.95 and 20% off Mediatemple

Comment

• chriswatson
                  • Aug 2002

As a owner of a large forum we where in need of a new host about a month ago after our american hosts decided they no longer wanted to host our dedicated servers. So after a bit of research we decided to go with Nimbus Hosting, All I can say is I wished we'd done this years ago! They had us up and running within 24 hours with NO down time, they migrated all our data at no extra charge and now our site is running faster than ever which is giving much better SEO results for the site.

Give them a try http://www.nimbushosting.co.uk/

Comment

• hostingyou
                    • Jan 2012

SEO hosting is just ridiculous you can take a hour of your time a few days a week doing your own submitting and other things to make your site get exactly there for $0 price tag, it used to work well but they caught on to there methods, Save your cash.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...