• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JDekkers
    • Oct 2013
    • 5.0.X

Looking for Dutch hosting

Dear readers,

I have been looking into SEO, hosting, up to date MySQL and PHP etc etc because i am not a programmer or experienced forum guy.

I read that the best thing to have is a server which is based in the country of where the forum has its members. This because of SEO, speed etc etc

I read a lot of good things about Nimbus and URLjet however for me they are based overseas.

Does anyone know of a good hosting company based in the Netherlands who update their MySQL, PHP and have experience with forums?

As my forum wijhebbensarcoidose.nl is a small health related forum, i rely on donations so i dont have tons of cash to spend on servers, however i don't want to sqeeze the lemmon to much because i know that will come back to me one day.

Thanks for your advice.

Kind regards,

Joachim

Yes I can recommend Net Ground as a hoster. They have very fast servers in the Amsterdam and are one of the best in The Netherlands. Maybe not the cheapest, but the best;

Comment

• sitefocuz
      • Mar 2014
      • 4.2.X

I have used Leaseweb in the past, for dedicated hosting. They were really good and in fact one of the most popular dedicated hosts in EU.

I think you might be looking for shared hosting. They do have some cloud hosting which could suit your budget. Check them out.
      Hosting Coupons: Mediatemple Discount : 20% off every month and Hostmonster Special Price @ $3.95

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...