Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • annaboros
    • Feb 2014

transfer Joomla to vbulletin

I am running website. Can i transfer the whole data and make it to vBulletin website. thanks.
    Uk Driving Test, Theory test questions, Practical video lessons and hazard perception.
  • TLMD
    • Sep 2012
    • 5.6.X

Since Joomla is no forum software, this would take quite some effort. It is not like you can use an importer and just move your site from Joomla to vB... That being said, I am sure that this is not impossible (nothing is impossible, right? ), but there doesn't exist a "1-click-solution".

Comment

• sitefocuz
      • Mar 2014
      • 4.2.X

I don't know about any ready made solution either, people don't normally try to import from a CMS to a forum. However, if you know some PHP, it should not be hard to read all the content from the database and import them into VB forum, as new threads. If you don't know PHP, you could hire someone to do this for you from Elance or similar. Shouldn't cost you much.
      Hosting Coupons: Mediatemple Discount : 20% off every month and Hostmonster Special Price @ $3.95

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...