X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AquariumHobbyist
    • Nov 2013
    • 4.2.X

Need Advice on hosting

Ok so now i own VBulletin 4, and im looking to host it on shared hosting until, or if it ever gets going. Ive found a host i like (TMD Hosting) they offer a good starting deal i think, but the CPU restriction on that plan is 24,000 CPU seconds for any given calendar day.

I have no clue what that means in dummy language. Is that enough to run VB for awhile, I know the forum i intend to build will not be large, it will have no resource intensive scripts, no flashing ads etc. It will be just a normal basic hobbyist forum, and i would be surprised to ever see it go over 500 members, of which maybe 10-20 per day active.
  • wda2015
    • May 2001

PM sent
    Simple Straight Forward EU cPanel vBulletin Web Hosting Provider.

Comment

• Darshan_M
      Banned
      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by AquariumHobbyist
      I know the forum i intend to build will not be large, it will have no resource intensive scripts, no flashing ads etc. It will be just a normal basic hobbyist forum, and i would be surprised to ever see it go over 500 members, of which maybe 10-20 per day active.
      I think the basic Shared Hosting plan will be enough for you. Checkout following offer :
      • Disk Space : 10 GB,
      • Bandwidth : 60 GB,
      • cPanel/WHM control panel.
      • Fantastico.
      • Full Directory Security Control.
      • Full Website Backups
      • Free Shared SSL.
      • Host Unlimited domain
      • Free domain with YEARLY payments.
      • Instant Activation
      • Price Freeze Guarantee

Price : Only $3.60/Month.

This offer is from AccuWebHosting.com. AccuWebHosting is US based Hosting provider who provides 24x7 support and 99.9% uptime guarantee.

Comment

• sitefocuz
        • Mar 2014
        • 4.2.X

Good to see someone with realistic estimate of potential traffic. People normally expect too much and end up paying for hosting packages they don't need.

In your case any shared hosting should be good enough. You may choose between hosts like Hostgator which are cheap or URLJet which is expensive but offer specialized VB support.
        Hosting Coupons: Mediatemple Discount : 20% off every month and Hostmonster Special Price @ $3.95

Comment

• Ashwel
          Banned
          • Jun 2014

Well it's gonna be the best advice related to web hosting and the AccuWebHosting.com provides the perfect offer and support with up time guarantee. The above shared detail follows good offer.

domain lookup
          Last edited by Ashwel; Mon 23 Jun '14, 12:08pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...