• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • manoj999
    • Sep 2013

Need hosting related Tips.

Hi,

I am Manoj Bhardwaj (India)

Actually i am planning to make a health website where i can provide health information to the health lovers. I would like to post many images and videos related to exercises, weight lifting, running, boxing, yoga, dancing, meditation and all other kind of exercise which are beneficial for health.

Although i already finalized the domain name and even still available but i am confusing about hosting. I don't know what kind of hosting plan i should prefer for my website. I just know that i would need to post many health articles, exercise pictures and videos on this website.

Can anybody suggest me what hosting plan i should prefer ?

Thanks
    Manoj
  • alemcherry
    • Jun 2006

First of all, this is Vbulletin forum and your post doesn't indicate that you own a license or even plan to start a forum.

Anyway, sounds like you want to have a CMS of some sort, may be a Wordpress / Joomla / Drupal site. Any shared hosting plan should be enough for you, get a PHP / MySQL plan on Linux (which is what 95% of all shared hosts offer) from a reputed host. Most hosts would provide you more space than you would need and obviously you will have to upgrade if you grow. For a start, almost any shared hosting is good enough, just makes sure that you go with a reputed host.
    Hosting Coupons: Hostmonster @ $3.95 and 20% off Mediatemple

Comment

• Darshan_M
      Banned
      • Apr 2014

As your web site contains images and video files, I will also suggest you to choose CDN Hosting as Add-On. The goal of CDN Hosting is to serve static content to end-users with high availability and high performance. That means whether your visitors are from any corner of world, he/she can speedly access your website. In short combination of CDN Hosting with any of your Hosting plan will give you high availability of your web site.

Comment

• phudu25
        Banned
        • Jul 2014
        • 5.0.X

I want to inform you that hostgator sale of 75% for all webhosting. Visit now Hostgator sale of 75% to buy it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...