• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Destron
      Three in this order:
      1. iPage
      2. Just host
      3. UrlJet
      4. MDD Hosting
      .....Thats 4 lol
      "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time!"
      "It's important to only think about what you desire, not what you fear to achieve your ultimate goal!!"
      "When doors close, tear down the walls. Never give up!"

Comment

• IcEWoLF
        • Jul 2008
        • 4.1.x

Originally posted by Destron
        Three in this order:
        1. iPage
        2. Just host
        3. UrlJet
        4. MDD Hosting
        Any reason why you left URLJET?
        The 47 Ronin Gaming - www.47r-squad.com

Comment

• syrus.xl
          • Jun 2005

Okay, had quite a few - usually, I move if I encounter issues with the provider, but sometimes I just move to try a new host (if they have a good solid reviews on these forums).
          1. www.clipped.co.uk - Very small company on shared package. (Nearly, 18 months)
          2. www.resellerzoom.com - Was not too bad, until they started lowering resource usage on Reseller accounts. (1 month)
          3. www.servage.com - Very limited, European based - PHP environment was very limited, and become worse when trying to install certain PHP scripts (18 months)
          4. www.knownhost.com - VPS. Checked mainly for working with, but I did not find them good enough for my needs. (2 weeks)
          5. www.liquidweb.com - VPS - Were okay at first on a VPS, then they removed one main function without notifying customers on the same server. (1 Year)
          6. www.urljet.com - VPS. Good all rounder, but decided to try another. (1 Year+)
          7. www.servint.com - VPS. Not too bad, but hit a few issues. (6 months)
          8. www.urljet.com - VPS. Yes, returned back to this company because they proved to be one of the better hosts. (3 months til now)

I do not intend moving again, my VPS is stable, support is good and above all I am happy!
          Last edited by syrus.xl; Tue 4 Oct '11, 2:38am.

Comment

• iyama
            • Dec 2009
            • 4.2.X

My list is very short:
            1-http://www.shinjiru.com/
            2-http://www.site5.com/

Shinjiru i was 4 years, the last 1.5 year with bigg bigg bigg troubels.
            Every day downtime and a lot of mailing to them.
            At last the refund me a year back.

Site5 i have the last months and the have transfer me totaly with no extra costs in a week.
            The support and mails are very good and very understanding for me.

A host with feeling for the costumers.
            VB The Next Social Media plugin!
            I don't buy VB5!

Comment

• Samir
              • Nov 2003
              • 3.8.x

Originally posted by iyama
              A host with feeling for the costumers.
              I'm sure you meant customers, but in case you didn't, it's definitely that time of year again:
              Huntsville's Premiere Car and Bike e-magazine: www.huntsvillecarscene.com

Comment

• jls.smith23
                • Nov 2010

I got tired of having to change hosts because of support never being there so I started my own. Now serving almost 1000 websites, forums and blogs.
                Web Hosting ~ Forum Hosting ~ Blog Hosting
                Coupon Code: 1CENTTRENDY (first month 1 penny)
                ~HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE~

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
                  • Jul 2008

Originally posted by jls.smith23
                  I got tired of having to change hosts because of support never being there so I started my own. Now serving almost 1000 websites, forums and blogs.
                  Unlimited disk space and unlimited bandwidth? Really? So if Google wanted to backup their 700 Terabytes of satellite imagery on one of your accounts for $5 a month, you can accommodate it?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...