Recommendations for good host in Europe?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zelnik
    • Aug 2008
    • 4.2.X

Recommendations for good host in Europe?

Currently with Global Gold and to say they aren't what they used to be is an understatement.

Site doesn't need VPS or anything like that unless it's quite similar in pricing, just need a reliable share host with customer service who actually respond and work weekends.

Thanks.
  • TheVisitors
    Banned
    • May 2010
    • 4.1.x

SERVER4YOU.net (Germany)
    GleSYS.se (Sweden)
    Swedenhost.net (Sweden)
    PRQ.se (Sweden)
    Bahnhof.net (Sweden)
    thordc.com (Iceland)

These are typically the ones in Europe that I have found to be easy to use, fast, secure, stable, and user friendly.

Of course I would also recommend you checkout Webhostingtalk.com for reviews and alternatives.

Comment

• rajubd
      • Apr 2009
      • 4.1.x

search in webhostingtalk.com
      MobilePhoneTalk.Com - Mobile Phone Community Powered By EuroVPS.Com

Comment

• vbresults
        • Nov 2009
        • 3.8.x

I personally recommend Linode. They have servers in London I believe, and their Linode Manager along with their free DNS service is amazing and affordable. I have not had downtime with them yet.

Comment

• Eliasen
          • Jul 2011
          • 4.1.x

If you know how to setup a server, I would look at Hetzner.de.

Been with them for ... I think almost a year now, and I haven't had any problems at all (other than the self-inflicted problems, which they very kindly helped me out with).
          However please note: Their non-technical support is not that good at english, however I am very happy with their technical/server support.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...