ryan1918 / hostnext.org scam please read this...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tariq Rathore
    • Mar 2008
    • 3.8.x

ryan1918 / hostnext.org scam please read this...

As people knows yesterday i made thread about ryan1918 but then Ryan my Cpanel ip address new update today but it's almost 3 days i still don't have Cpanel Ip address my site works whereas his own site not works but now he suspend my account and today site was also down for 10 minutes i don't have even backup for my site because i didn't have and when i ask him about refund he said there is no refund after 3 days and read his Terms and Condition whereas his own was down and still down i communicated him on msn messenger and if u see profile he wrote there 30 days money granted and now he told there was only 3 days.

i also show you people his msn chat log

I have a rumble request to VBulletin Team kindly don't delete this topics i lost my $40
    Mortal Kombat Nexus
    Pleae read before buying Ryan
  • ryan1918
    • Jun 2010

didn't this kid just post this yesterday? I think you have mental problems, anyways your site has been suspended because you keep claiming your site is down yet the server hasn't went down a single time..I am not going to have you threaten me every single day, so the problems were yours not mine, If something was wrong with things I would be doing a refund but no. wow.. get a life.

Also he claims I'm a scammer because I don't provide a 30 day refund policy next time he should read what he's agreeing to, I offer 3 days, and I even offered you a 7 day refund, but no you had a complaint about everything.
    Last edited by ryan1918; Thu 27 Jan '11, 11:01pm.

Comment

• Tariq Rathore
      • Mar 2008
      • 3.8.x

when someone betrayal with me i will agree i lost my money i already show him Monitor and nmy site was also down and he suspend account when his site is down and it's was down then how could i read Terms and whereas you people also this profile wite
      "- Internet Hosting Services! [Hosting over 1,000 customers, mainly hosting forums, 30 day money back guarantee!]"
      and now he is not his own words even if you read yesterday his pot he confirm me today i will get my Cpanel but i didn't get that's why i ask him about refund money

so please people think about it how could person trust another person business also works trust for long terms
      Mortal Kombat Nexus

Comment

• ryan1918
        • Jun 2010

I told you a million times, I would of refunded your money if there was a problem there wasn't, I would of gladly refunded your money but you keep threatening me daily and if you threatened ANY host they would terminate your account the first SECOND you did it.

Comment

• Tariq Rathore
          • Mar 2008
          • 3.8.x

well man now he si changing his words but should i do this if my site works and CPanel where is my cpanel last 3 days ask him. if allowed me Cpanel and site uptime i haev no issue but now he banned my site as well
          Mortal Kombat Nexus

Comment

• ryan1918
            • Jun 2010

Now he is threatening me more saying he is going to post it on every forum, good maybe I'll gain some clients from his free advertisement.

Comment

• Ace
              • Apr 2004
              • 4.2.X

Originally posted by ryan1918
              Now he is threatening me more saying he is going to post it on every forum, good maybe I'll gain some clients from his free advertisement.
              I dunno.. it's a fairly bad advertisement.
              My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
              vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• ryan1918
                • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Ace
                I dunno.. it's a fairly bad advertisement.
                True fully you would think that but many times I have checked out hosts from bad reviews, and almost 90% of the bad reviews turned out to be the users fault, or something they were doing incorrectly. If he states a bunch of things that isn't true like I'm a scammer and alike I will take legal action so, it really don't matter to me.

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
                  vBulletin Support
                  • Aug 2002
                  • 5.7.X

Ryan, the description of this forum is:

Discuss PHP and MySQL hosting here. Find out which hosts people like, and which to stay well clear of.
                  As a vBulletin customer, Tariq is perfectly entitled to give his opinion on the hosting service he's receiving (or not) and the Customer Service of the provider in response to any difficulties he may be having. I'd suggest that the way you're responding to him here is not giving out a great advert for yourself and the way you handle customers with concerns, no matter how valid they are.

Suggestions:

Tariq - this is not the place to get into 1-2-1 discussions with your host. Please either resolve this via email/support ticket with Ryan directly or, if you're not happy - move host.

Ryan - deal with this off site and the next time someone is not complimentary on your service, remember that when you post negatively on another hosting provider...
                  Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
                  - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...